TP-Link routers are capable of providing stable Wi-Fi signals to the multiple connected devices on the network. In order to get full control of the device and enjoy the maximum features, you need to complete the Tplink router setup. A Tplink device comes with a web interface that allows a user to make the configuration and installation to the device. A user can log into the web interface by using the web address tplinkwifi.net. To log in, you need to put in the default information of the router. If you are finding it hard to complete the Tplink wifi router setup by yourself, follow the instructions given in this guide.
Tplinkwifi.net for Tplink Router Login
The web address tplinkwifi.net can be used to log in to tp-link router. Another way to log into tp-link router is using the IP address 192.168.0.1. If tplinkwifi.net is not working, a user can make the login access to the router using this IP address. After logging into tplink device, the user can set up the router; change the login username and password, set up a guest wifi network, update the firmware, and more.
To log into tplink router setup page, you need to make a connection from your laptop to the tplink wifi network. To set up tplink wireless router, you require the following things:
- An active internet connection
- A laptop/ mobile device/ Smartphone
- Ethernet cable
Tplink Router Setup
Before accessing the tplinkwifi.net login page, it is necessary to make the hardware connection. You can use the following steps to connect the tp-link devices physically.
- Attach the power cable to the tplink router and plug the power adapter into a wall socket.
- Make sure the router is placed near the modem. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the tplink device to the modem.
- Next, connect the tplink wireless router to the computer by using a second Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
Check for the power light and internet light on the tplink device as they need to be solid.
Tplink Router Login using the web address www.tplinkwifi.net
After connecting the devices physically, you can get into tplink router setup and login page using the web address www.tplinkwifi.net. Use the following steps to log into tplink wifi router setup page.
- Make a connection from your computer to the tplink router with the help of an Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Get on to an internet browser and type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar.
- If the web browser is not responding, go to the IP address 192.168.0.1.
- This will take you to the tplink router login page. Put up the login credentials for your device.
- In case, you don’t remember the login details, you will have to do a hard reset on the device.
- Now, log into tplink router setup page by using the default credentials.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option.
How to Set up Tplink Wireless Router?
If this is your first attempt to tplink router setup, we are here to help you out with it. It is imperative to make the hardware connection to your device. If you are not connected with the tplink network, you can’t sign into tplinkwifi.net login page. The following steps will help you in completing the tplink wifi router setup in jiffy.
- Launch an internet browser of the updated version on the device connected to the tplink network.
- Input http://tplinkwifi.net into the address bar of your newly opened web browser.
- Use 192.168.0.1 as the IP address to log into tplink admin page when tplinkwifi.net is not responding.
- Complete the login process by entering the username and password of your device.
- Click ‘Login’ and get into tplink setup page. Click on the ‘Quick Setup’ option.
- The quick setup wizard will launch on the screen to guide you with the instructions for configuring the tplink network. Click on ‘Get Started’
- The setup wizard will automatically run to scan the internet connection settings. Give it a few minutes to detect your internet connection.
- Next, you will be asked to change the login credentials of your device. Enter a new username and password that will help you log into the web interface of your router.
- Thereafter, you need to customize the wireless credentials of the tplink network. The quick setup wizard will ask you to provide a new SSID and Passkey to the tplink network.
- Now, the setup summary will appear on the screen. Click on ‘Edit’ if you want to customize the settings. Click on save to apply the settings.
- Finally, you need to click on the ‘Finish’ option to complete the tplink wifi router setup.
What to do if you are unable to access the internet after completing the Tplink Router?
After completing the tplink router setup if you are unable to access the internet then it means there’s some issue with the device. Internet connectivity issues on the tplink router can be due to number of issues. If you are also getting the same error, you can check out the following steps to troubleshoot the issue.
- The first and foremost tip is to check the connection between the modem and tplink router. Ensure that the tplink device is connected with the broadband modem using an Ethernet cable.
- Check the internet connectivity of the modem. Make sure the internet is working. Connect your Smartphone directly to the modem and try to access the internet. If it is working then it means there’s no problem with the internet from your ISP end.
- Reboot your tplink router, modem, and computer. Turn off the device for a few seconds. Wait for some time and then turn ON the devices.
- Perform a reset process to resolve the internet connectivity issue on the tplink device.
Troubleshooting tplinkwifi.net not working error
When the tplinkwifi.net web address is not working or responding you won’t be able to access the tplink router setup page. Use the following troubleshooting steps to fix the login issue with your tplink device.
- The first thing you need to do is to make sure that the tplink device is connected to the power source.
- Check that the tplink wireless router is connected with your laptop through an Ethernet cable.
- Make sure you have entered the correct login information – username and password.
- You can use of the IP address 192.168.0.1 to log into tplink device.
- Update the firmware of your device by visiting the tplink support website.
- Power cycle all the networking devices connected to the tplink wifi network.
- If you have enabled the firewall software on your computer; disable it.
- Switch to a different web browser to resolve tplink router login not working issue.
- At last, you can perform a hard reset process on your tplink wireless router.
This was all the necessary information relating tplink wifi router setup. If we missed on something or you are facing some technical glitches with your device, you can call us out on our helpline number. Our in house technical experts will do their best to help you resolve your tp link router issues. You can do a live chat with them or make a call on their toll-free number.