By adding the Orbi satellite you can maximize the speed to every inch of your home. It adds up to 2500 square feet of coverage and is the simplest and smartest way to enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi. To get Best Wi-Fi Coverage you can place Satellite in the middle of the house.
Orbi Outdoor Satellite is a gadget used to expand Wi-Fi network inclusion and strength of signal for Netgear’s Orbi Wi-Fi router, permitting the utilization of cell phones from past a house and into a greater territory, like a huge terrace.
While not a genuine satellite, the Orbi Outdoor Satellite is put in a space inside the Orbilogin network’s coverage. The gadget is weatherproofed to assist it with staying useful with outdoor arrangement. When installed, the gadget amounts to 2,500 extra square feet of coverage to the current network. The Satellite offers a 5Ghz tri-band association for a greatest hypothetical throughput of 1.7gbps.
Connect Orbi satellite with Orbi router?
To add a satellite to your Orbi router, you can perform the following steps:
- From a device that is connected to your orbi Wi-fi network launch the Orbi App to access orbilogin page.
- Now, fill the username and password you created for the first time you logged in.
- Tap on the “orbilogin or Sign In” option and dashboard will appear.
- Tap the menu icon on the top-left corner.
- Now, tap on “Add Satellite” option.
- Lastly, follow the on-screen instructions to add an orbi satellite.
The Orbi network is anything but a genuine mesh network setup yet a conventional center point and-spoke Wi-Fi innovation. Albeit satellite units as of now should interface with the router, Netgear claims they can empower a daisy chain mode that permits satellites to associate with each other, accepting one base Orbi network is associated with by the primary Satellite. Albeit the top mesh networks outflank the Orbi network and Satellite, the Orbi performs well in certifiable arrangements with hindrances.
The Orbi Outdoor Satellite can be conveyed both in the home and monetarily when combined with Netgear’s Orbi Pro for Small Businesses, with the choice to isolate visitors from representatives. Thus, by adding an additional satellite you can enhance your existing Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi system and enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi in every corner of your home.
How to setup Netgear Orbi router with Orbi satellite?
Let us here take a well familiar Netgear Orbi RBS50 mesh Wi-Fi system and help you with the setup process. To fix the how to setup netgear orbi router with orbi satellite, follow the given ways and it will take your few minutes as it is a lengthy process.
- Unplug the modem and remove the backup battery if inserted.
- Now wait for some time and plug the modem in.
- By using an Ethernet cable you can connect the orbi router and modem
- Then, connect the router to the wall electrical outlet.
- In case there is no LED on the back of your orbi router press On/Off button on your orbi device.
- The LED light will turn solid white followed by pulse white.
- Locate a central location to keep your orbi satellite receiving best network coverage.
- Now connect orbi satellite to a wall power outlet.
- Next consider the LED carefully as it should be light solid white initially and change to pulse white and then pulse magenta.
- Until the orbi router syncs with orbi satellite you will see pulse magenta on the ring LED of your orbi satellite.
Perform Netgear Orbi AC3000 wireless setup?
Netgear Orbi AC3000 is a tri band Wi-Fi system providing better coverage and connection. Orbi AC3000 add-on satellite delivers unparalleled Wi-Fi coverage up to 7,500 square feet inside and around the outside of home. Thus, fix the how to setup orbi AC3000 follow the given ways:
- Ensure that both router and orbi satellite are powered up and synced with each other
- Turn your computer and check the list of wireless networks
- Find the Orbi router’s name from the network list and try connecting to it
- Now, enter the default login details
Thus, the Orbi AC3000 wireless setup is completed.
How to connect Orbi satellite with Ethernet?
The Orbi satellite automatically connects wirelessly to your Orbi router or another Orbi satellite to create a wireless backhaul. You can also use an Ethernet cable to connect your orbi satellite to your router and create a wired backhaul connection. For this, you need to connect one end of the Ethernet to one of your orbi satellites and the other end to the orbi router. By using the second wire now connect another orbi satellite to the router and once done power on all orbi devices.
Fix Orbi satellite not connecting to router error?
In case your orbi satellite and router are not connecting or syncing, perform the following steps.
- Ensure that your Orbi router and satellites are receiving power.
- Press the Sync button on the router.
- Within two minutes, press the Sync button on each satellite.
Note: The location of the Sync button and the LED will differ depending on the model of your satellite.
When you press the Sync button, the LED on your Orbi satellite lights one of the following colors:
- Solid amber: place your Orbi router and satellite closer to each other.
- Solid magenta for 90-180 seconds: your router and satellite failed to sync.
- Solid blue for 90-180 seconds: your router and satellite successfully synced.