Enjoy the stable internet connection after proper setup and installation of Amped router or amped router setup. Use the web address http://setup.ampedwireless.com for completing the Amped router setup. This web link lets a user to configure and install their Amped wifi routers by accessing the web interface of their device. Go through the easy steps of Amped wifi router setup, setup.ampedwireless.com login, Amped router login, can’t log into Amped router, and more in this guide.
Before setting up an Amped wireless router, it is necessary for you to find the perfect location to place your router. If you want to take expert’s advice for the placement of the Amped wireless router then you can contact us. We are available 24/7 to help you with the Amped wireless device. A user is advised to place the Amped router in a central location of their home. When a router is placed at the centre of home, it provides Wi-Fi signals evenly throughout the place.
Steps for Amped wireless router setup
The basic step of Amped wifi router setup is disconnecting the existing wireless router from the power outlet, modem, and the connected devices. Next, you need to turn OFF your modem and remove the batteries.
After removing the existing router, you need to plug the Amped wireless router into a working wall socket. Press the power switch and do not proceed further until there’s a solid power light. Next, you need to connect your new Amped wifi router to the modem with the help of an included Ethernet cable. After this step, you can turn ON your modem and insert its battery back into it.
Before accessing the setup.ampedwireless.com login page, it is necessary to make a connection from your client device to the Amped network. In case of a wired connection, take an Ethernet cable and connect it from the LAN port on the Amped device to the computer.
If you are using a wireless connection, connect to the Amped router’s network – Amped_XXXX. You can find the default name and password printed on the bottom of your Amped router. Wait until you see a stable power light, internet light and LAN port light on the Amped device.
- Once connected, open a web browser like- Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer on your computer.
- Enter the web address for Amped router login into the address bar of the browser. You can use the web link http://setup.ampedwireless.com to access the dashboard of Amped wireless router.
- In case, you are unable to open the Amped router login page, you can type the default IP address 192.168.3.1 into the browser.
- An Amped router login page will appear on the screen. You need to provide the login name and password for your device. You can find the default values on the back side of your Amped device.
- Carefully enter the Amped wireless login details. Click on the ‘Login’ option. This will redirect you to the Amped router setup dashboard to make the further configurations.
- After reaching the Amped wifi router setup page, click on ‘Begin Setup’ to start configuring your network.
- The setup wizard will first take your permission to start detecting your internet connection. Click on ‘Yes’ to allow it to scan your internet connection.
- If the Amped setup wizard fails to detect the internet connection type, you need to enter the settings given by your internet service provider manually.
- Next, you need to select some basic options like language, country, country code, or time-zone, etc.
- After this, you will be taken to change the wireless settings of the Amped wireless router. You can enter a new SSID and Passkey for your Amped wifi router network.
- Henceforth, you need to change the Amped router login details. Provide a new Amped login username and password.
- Next, you will be displayed with a summary of your Amped router settings on the Amped setup wizard.
- Click on ‘Edit’ if you want to change the settings otherwise click ‘Save and Continue’
- Finally, click on ‘Finish’ to apply the changes and complete the Amped router setup process.
- This will allow your Amped router to reboot in order to apply the current changes and settings. Once your Amped device reboots, you can connect your Wi-Fi devices to the Amped wireless network and enjoy a stable internet connection throughout your place.
Troubleshooting Amped Router Setup Problems
Whenever I enter setup.ampedwireless.com to set up my Amped router, the web page fails to load. I get redirected to a different page. This is a common issue faced by users of the Amped wireless router. If you are also facing the same issue, you can go through these steps and resolve them in minutes.
- You need to start with the basics. Check that your Amped wireless router is connected to a power socket and its power light is stable not blinking. You can also try replacing the power switch.
- Now, make sure your client device is connected with the Amped router with the help of an Ethernet cable or wirelessly. Sometimes, Wi-Fi connection causes an issue. In that case, you should disable the Wi-Fi connection and switch to a wired connection.
- If you are unable to load the Amped router setup page using the web address http://setup.ampedwireless.com, you can try to log in by using the default IP address.
- Next, you need to check the Amped router login details that you have entered into the login window. Find the default login credentials on the back of your device.
- Also, you should consider clearing the cache and cookies of the web browser. If even that does not solve your problem, you can use a different web browser to log into the Amped router.
- If still you are unable to access the Amped router login page, you can reboot your entire network. Turn off your router, modem, and computer for a few minutes.
- Finally, you can perform a hard reset process on your Amped wireless router.
Trying to connect devices with your Amped Wireless Router?
If you are not sure how to connect your devices to the Amped wireless router after completing its setup and installation, you can make use of the following steps.
- Make sure you are receiving a stable internet connection from your Internet Service Provider
- Make sure the power light on the Amped wireless router is stable.
- You must have the Wireless name and Wireless Passkey of the Amped wireless network in hand.
- Open the Wi-Fi settings of the device that you want to connect with the Amped wireless router.
- Look for the SSID of the amped wireless router and click on it.
- It will ask you for a password, you need to type the passkey that you created while doing the Amped router setup.
- Click ‘Connect’
The common issues with the Amped Wifi Router Setup
- Amped router login not opening
- Setup.ampedwireless.com not working
- Can’t access the Amped router setup page
- Can’t access the internet on the connected device
- Slow internet speed
- Amped router not connecting to the internet
- Outdated firmware on Amped wireless router
Trying to log into the Amped Router?
If you are trying to log into the Amped router setup page to update or configure the settings of your device but not sure how to do it the following steps will help you with the same.
- To login to the Amped wireless router, you need to make sure your router is powered ON and the power light is not blinking but solid.
- You should get the latest version of the web browser on your computer.
- Make a strong wired connection to the Amped wireless router from your computer by taking an Ethernet cable.
- Open up a browser and type http://setup.ampedwireless.com into its URL field.
- Now, the web browser will redirect you to the Amped router login page.
- If the web page fails to open, you can type the default IP address 192.168.3.1 into the browser.
- Enter the username and password in the given fields.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button and access the amped router setup page.
Need help with Amped Router Setup?
We hope with his guide you are clear about the steps required for Amped router setup. You can always get in touch with our technical experts if you need any kind of help regarding Amped wifi router setup. We are here 24/7 to help you resolve your issues with the Amped wireless router.