Netgear has a number of quality routers to offer to its users worldwide. They all are superior in quality & advance feature & approach-wise. They are also ideal for any home or office work. They work smart & fast & compatible with almost every device. If we talk about dual-band router even then also Netgear doesn’t lack behind any modern router. Today we have the Netgear model WNDR3400V2 a dual band router that is already a trend among other routers available nowadays. Be with us till the end of the Blog & learn a lot about Netgear WNDR3400V2. We will try to cover most of the information regarding Netgear WNDR3400V2 dual-band router. You can also make your mind if you want to have a router like this for your home & office.
Like any other Netgear router, you will get basic feature including few advanced features. It is same old Netgear Router but with a touch of innovative technology. So, for now, we will start with the specification of the Netgear model WNDR3400V2.
Netgear model WNDR3400V2 is true dual-band router
- Netgear WNDR3400V2 provides Long range & fast wireless performance.
- Loaded With Networking features for example traffic meter, Guest zone, for network storage, it has USB external hard-drive backing.
- In-built Web interface gives access to Netgear model WNDR3400V2 dual band basic to advanced settings.
Amazing Wireless Performance on both of the 2.4GHz and 5GHz Bands.
- 8 LED lights indicate the status of the network ports & Internet connectivity.
- Internal Antennas.
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup button.
- Netgear Genie for step by step setup Instruction.
- Netgear ReadyShare feature which manages router storage.
So these are few specification of your Netgear WNDR3400V2 Dual-Band Router. When you start configuration of your router, the first point that requires attention is Router Positioning. It paves way for stable internet connectivity & ensures connectivity to its client devices. So for now, take a look at the steps needed to place your Netgear Router.
How To Position Your Netgear model WNDR3400V2 Dual-Band Router?
Place your router in a straight line of your wireless router. Ideal place for Router positioning is where other devices & Computer is operating.
- Not to forget that it can also access the AC power outlet. Also nearby the Ethernet cable if you about to make use of a wired computer.
- Minimize the number of electrical devices & avoid the places like a high shelf or elevated location.
- Metal surfaces also need to be avoided while positioning Netgear model WNDR3400V2 dual-band router.
When you understand the actual positioning required for your router, next prepare your router for the installation.
Take experts’ advice directly from our professional experienced in providing quality advice for routers. You can contact them on Toll-free number 24/7. If you wish to have live interaction with the team then approach them for live chat support. You can also leave query message in the comment box. Our team will try to get back to you, in no time.